October Makeup Favourites

09:00



Ok ok, yes, I know I'm early but I just couldn't wait! I've recently made some really good purchases and I wanted to share them with you. Anyway, can you believe how fast October has gone by! It's only two days until November! Anyway, let's get into it.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - I spotted this foundation at my local Superdrug and picked it up because, for only £5.99, you can't really go wrong! I chose the lightest colour (of course) which was 105 - natural ivory. When I first tried it on, I was super impressed. It has a really good coverage and is semi-matte. Definitely recommend this!

Maybelline Lash Sensational - I'd heard lots of people talking about this one, so I thought it was about time I finally gave it a go. Ngl,  I've used it every day since! It makes your lashes so long, and it looks like they've magically multiplied! You do have to be a little bit careful though, because it can get a tiny bit clumpy but other than that, 10/10.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Another one I think EVERY beauty guru owns. With my summer tan fading away - Yes! I had a tan thank you very much. I needed to pick up a lighter shade. The coverage on this concealer is magical. And for only £4.19, it is one of my all-time favourite concealers along with the Maybelline Eraser Eye.

Collection Velvet Kiss Lip Cream - Now I absolutely loved Collection's Cream Puff lip creams, so can you imagine how happy I was when I saw these! I picked up this gorgeous pinky-nude and I love it. It smells exactly the same as the Cream Puff which, to me, is a good thing because it literally smells of candyfloss. Oh. My. Gosh.

MUA Shimmer Highlighter - First off, the pigmentation of this highlighter is UNREAL. Especially for only £3.00. Too goo to be true, right? I know, that's what I thought as well. I chose the shade "Pink Shimmer", which is a beautiful pink colour. The highlighter itself is shaped in a really pretty pattern that reminds me of waves or water.

(T-B) Lip Cream, Foundation, Concealers, Highlighter
I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite products this month. What are yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe